Bulletin No. 26
This note is about a vital meeting on Thursday 13 September 2001 (7pm) and also contains links for items for another meeting on Monday 17 September 2001 (also 7pm)
We really need a meeting to resolve the following issues:
1. Harmsworth Quays - is CWC/Community group prepared to remove objections to the plans on the basis of the letter I circulated last week. If so how much do we ask for to fund the Community Trust Fund?
Report from planning sub group as to where we
think we are and
2. Site D what is our stance
3. Site E what is our stance
4. Master plan what is our stance
5. Site C what is our stance
6. Progress on Administrator (advert about to come out)
I have emailed community group members as well as Canada Water Campaign - I think it's important to have feedback and to make sure that views we are developing within the CWC planning sub group have broad support within the community.
We also need an general meeting AND some succession planning ( I may need to tender my resignation - new job).
Agenda 17 September
Minutes 9 July
Economic Development, Enterprise and Employment
Young People Involvement
Water Campaign Home
Previous (Bulletin 25) Next (Bulletin 27)