October 2002 to October 2005 (Previous Next)
Her Majesty's Treasury, 1 Horseguards Road, London SW1A 2HQ, UK
Work Incentives and Poverty Analysis, Budget and Public
Responsible for income
distribution analysis and micro-simulation modeling, including
issues related to child poverty, new tax credits and housing
- Measuring impacts of tax and
benefit changes on work incentives and income
- Supervising development and
introduction of a dynamic labour supply model.
- Contributing to report on tax credits and reforming support
- Recommending changes to tax
credit and child benefit rates.
- Compiling PBR press notice and Budget press notice announcements on full range of
direct and indirect tax rates, national insurance, and